How many points do I earn when I make bookings?
Points are earned at the rate of:
- 10 points for every room night booked (no maximum) that is not associated with a meeting or hasn't been given a group discount rate. E.g. three rooms for five nights would earn a member 150 points.
- 1 point for every $20 spent on a meeting or event (up to a maximum of 300 points).
- Includes: food & beverage for the event, conference room hire, day delegate packages.
- Excludes: GST, accommodation and outsourced expenses.
- 1 point for every room night associated with an event (no maximum).
- 1 point for every room night at a group discount rate (no maximum).
How do I redeem my points?
To redeem your points you need to contact the Chancellor Club directly at email@example.com or phone 1800 75 33 79 (Aus) or 0800 27 53 37 (NZ).
Can I earn points at any Grand Chancellor Hotel property?
Points can only be earned and redeemed at our properties located in Australia and New Zealand. Properties in Singapore, Malaysia, and China are not a part of the Chancellor Club programme.
How long are my points valid for?
Your points do not expire as long as you have an eligible stay once every 12 months.
What if I have forgotten my membership number or password?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your membership information.
How can I add my Chancellor Club number to an upcoming booking?
For accommodation bookings, please contact reservations directly and request for your membership number to be added. For event bookings, please contact your Grand Chancellor Hotel conference organiser prior to the event taking place to have your membership number added to the event contract.
I am not a member but I have been making bookings at Grand Chancellor Hotel properties for a while now. Can I request these points to be backdated?
Unfortunately, points cannot be credited for bookings prior to acceptance to the programme.
What can I do if I am missing some points?
If your points have not been added within 7 days of your guest checkout or event date please contact email@example.com or phone 1800 75 33 79 (Aus) or 0800 27 53 37 (NZ) to request us to chase up any missing points. We are able to add points for bookings that are within six months of the request.
Can I earn points when I book through third-party websites?
Unfortunately, bookings made through third party websites do not qualify members for points. To be eligible for points members need to book directly with the hotel, phone, email or by booking through a corporate travel agent who doesn't use third-party websites.
Can I use a combination of points and cash on redemption requests?
All redemptions require the full amount of points specified on the Rewards page. Cash cannot currently be used to top up an account.