Explore meeting venues in Adelaide at the Grand Chancellor Adelaide.
Hotel Grand Chancellor’s experienced, professional team will ensure an impeccably planned occasion. We invite you to select from our pre-arranged delegate packages, or our planning team can work closely with you to design the perfect package, without exceeding your budget.
Your Adelaide conference experience starts in one or more of our eight conference rooms, small meeting or breakout spaces, each with flowing fresh air and natural light through to an elegant ballroom featuring a 5.5 metre decorative ceiling that can cater up to 420 delegates. Neatly concealed in each room are full high definition data projectors and wide projection screens, all provided by our onsite Audio Visual partner Staging Connections.
Don’t expect a standard coffee break or a standard bowl of mints, that’s not our style. Boring conference food, not with us. Timber boards laden with fresh South Australian produce welcome your guests for a seated lunch in Bistro Sixty5 or network with colleagues in the spacious pre-function area and outdoor balcony.
To make an enquiry please phone 08 8237 3815 or click on "Send Enquiry" to complete a form.
Don't expect a standard coffee break and don't expect a standard bowl of mints, that's not our style. Boring conference food; not with us - timber boards laden with fresh South Australian produce welcome your guests for a seated lunch in Bistro Sixty5 or network with colleagues in the spacious pre function area and outdoor balcony.
We know that it’s not always possible to include a leisure day so we are bringing our famous South Australian regions to you! Locally owned and operated products that promote quintessential South Australia will not only feature on our conference menus, you can also fill your bag with gifts from the cellar door and local provedore shops.
We want you to experience our superior service and attention to detail just like many of our long standing clients. Here are some of the key benefits that you can expect during your stay:
- You could not be any more central, with easy access to our shopping mall, public transport and the best bars, restaurants and entertainment.
- If we can’t answer your question we know all the right people to ask to create a great event.
- We have the best Wifi and it’s FREE
- We have the brilliant support of Staging Connections, our in-house audio visual partner of many years, featuring brand new full high definition data projectors and 13 foot motorised wide screens, AV will never be a problem again.
- Event Concierge – Located in every function room you will find our touch panel. Need a flipchart, air-conditioning too hot or cold, simply touch the panel to send a text and email for immediate attention.
Complete your experience with a choice of three styles of comfy and well appointed accommodation rooms, we will find the perfect option for you to relax at the end of the day.
Whatever time of the day works for you, our fully equipped gym, sauna and tranquil pool will be waiting to replenish your energy.
If this is not your style, sip a cocktail by the pool or in Seb’s Bar and then relax over a meal in Bistro Sixty5.
Comfort, service and flexibility are paramount at the Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide. From the moment of arrival, our focus is on you.