Roma Street Parklands
Hotel Accommodation Opposite Roma Street Parklands
The Roma Street Parklands are Brisbane's Green-est asset, and are a delight to visit and explore.
The world's largest urban subtropical garden is located on the doorstep of Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane, with some rooms offering spectacular garden views.
The Parklands are spread over 16 hectares in the heart of the city and are open to the public 24 hours a day, apart from the Spectacle Garden which is closed from dusk to dawn.
The gardens offer something for everyone, with sprawling lawns, designer gardens, playgrounds, deck chairs and plenty of space to relax and unwind.
Things To Do
- Take a guided or self-guided tour of the Parkland and view the amazing gardens and learn all about its history.
All Aboard the Parkland Explorer
- Embark on an adventure around the Parklands by hopping on board the Parkland Explorer trackless train.
- The Parklands offer a huge range of facilities for tourists to enjoy. There is plenty of space for a meal with friends, or bring the family down for some fun and games.
The Sound of Society
- Relax and listen to some great tunes all in the natural surroundings of the Parkland, plus enjoy some delicious treats.
- Roma Street Parklands features a prominent open-air amphitheatre. Annually during the summer months the Moonlight Cinema operates an outdoor cinema experience within the park, offering delicious food, beverages, and film festivals.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is within walking distance to Roma Street Parklands.