2019 Fresh Comedy Gala Competition
Terms & Conditions Apply
How to Win
Each entrant will go in the draw to win A DOUBLE PASS by SUBMITTING THEIR BEST JOKE.
Prize includes: TWO TICKETS TO THE FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 ON OCTOBER 5TH 2019
General Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. The Promoter is HOTEL GRAND CHANCELLOR LAUNCESTON of 29 CAMERON STREET, LAUNCESTON. 7250 TASMANIA Phone Number: 6311 1016.
2. The Promotion starts at 13:00 on 26, SEPTEMBER 2019 (GMT +10) and ends at 16:00 on 3, OCTOBER 2019 (GMT +10) (the Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
3. Entry into the Promotion is granted only by SUBMITTING YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ALONG WITH A JOKE in the FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 COMPETITION.
4. Indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for non-receipt for any reason of an entry.
5. Entry is only open to residents of Australia or New Zealand who are 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter's associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and their immediate family members are not eligible to win the FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 COMPETITION.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity or age) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
7. Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 COMPETITION will be a selective draw, judged by a panel on the day, the winner will be announce on 3, OCTOBER 2019 at 16:00 at 29 CAMERONS STREET. For the FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 COMPETITION, the Promoter will draw 2 additional reserve entries (Reserve Entries) and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn as the winner.
9. The FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 COMPETITION winner will be notified by the applicable social channel, email or phone number within 2 business days of the Draw Date. The FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 winner's name will be published on the HOTEL RAND CHANCELLOR LAUNCESTON FACEBOOK PAGE.
10. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify the FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 COMPETITION winner. If a prize winner cannot be contacted by phone or email within 24 HOURS of the applicable draw, then the prize will be re-drawn. If the FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 COMPETITION winner cannot be contacted by phone or email by 4, OCTOBER 2019 the FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 COMPETITION will be awarded to the first Reserve Entry.
11. If you are the FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 COMPETITION winner, your prize is 2 TICKETS TO THE FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 and comprises of (a) 2 TICKETS TO FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 IN LAUNCESTON
12. The 2 TICKETS TO FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 IN LAUNCESTON are valid on the 5, OCTOBER 2019.
13. The total 2 TICKETS TO FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 IN LAUNCESTON value is up to $110 (AUD).
14. The 2 TICKETS TO FRESH COMEDY GALA 2019 IN LAUNCESTON cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash.
15. PRIZE DETAILS are subject to availability. Without limiting any other terms of these Terms and Conditions, all elements of the Prize must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The Prize Winner understands and accepts that if they are unable to use during the period specified, the Prize will be awarded to the first Reserve Entrant.
16. The Prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
17. The Prize Winner and their guest(s) are responsible for all other costs related to the Prize, including meals, additional transfer costs, insurance (including excesses,) in-room charges and additional taxes. Costs for changes made by the Prize Winner (and their guest(s)) to the Prize after it has been booked must be paid by the Prize Winner and their guest(s) as applicable. The Prize Winner will be required to present a valid credit card when checking in to the accommodation.
18. The Terms and Conditions applying to the Prize Winner will also apply to their guest(s) as if reference to the Prize Winner in these Terms and Conditions were to the guest(s) (unless indicated otherwise).
19. The Prize Winner and their guest(s) must take part in any publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. The Prize Winner and their guest(s) consent to the Promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the Promotion without compensation.
20. If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any applicable law. The Promoter shall not be liable to any entrant or winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
21. These Terms and Conditions will be posted on HOTEL GRAND CHANCELLOR LAUNCESTON WEBSITE for the duration of the Promotion. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion or the Promotion Terms and Conditions will be notified on the Promoter's HOTEL GRAND CHANCELLOR LAUNCESTON WEBSITE.
22. Without limiting the clause above, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage suffered in connection with this Promotion or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
23. The Promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result of entering and/or interacting through this Promotion.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the Prize Winner winning the Prize. You should seek independent legal advice.
26. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion using Facebook or Instagram, however the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. The entrant provides their contact information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The entrant completely releases Facebook and Instagram from any liability.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand/ Australia.