Food and Beverage Information
Whitby's Restaurant and Bar | Level 17
Whitby’s invites you to view the city from the 17th floor of the Hotel. An extensive buffet is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, complete with our Chef crafting made-to-order dishes on the live cooking station. Or indulge in our delectable High Tea experience, featuring three tiers of bite-size treats alongside your favourite tea.
Opening Hours & Menus
- Monday - Friday: 6.30am - 10.00am, Saturday & Sunday: 7.00am - 10.30am | View menu
- Hot or Continental breakfast $26 per person
- Full breakfast $33 per person, Children (age 5 - 12) half price
- A la Carte Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12.00pm - 2.30pm | Buffet lunch: Saturday & Sunday, 12pm - 2.30pm
- Buffet lunch price: $38 per person, Children (age 5 - 12) half price
- A la Carte Dinner: Monday - Sunday, 5.30pm - 10.00pm | Buffet dinner: Monday - Sunday, 5.30pm - 10.00pm
- Buffet dinner prices: Earlybird - $47 per person (dine & depart by 7pm), Regular - $54 per person, Children (age 5 - 12) half price
- From Monday to Sunday, Whitby's has daily specials to offer. Explore more!
Bookings essential for High Tea (Dial #8).
Sojourn Cafe and Bar | Lobby Level
Located in the Hotel lobby, Sojourn is proof that you don’t have to travel far to find the perfect spot for drinks or tapas/snacks after work.
Coffee & Tea | Monday to Friday from 7.00am
Drinks & Tapas | Monday to Saturday from 3.00pm
An extensive room service menu is available throughout the day. View menu
Please dial #2 to place an order | A tray charge of $5 applies to all orders.