Our top 5 on why Wellington is perfect for events!
1. Dynamic Business Hub: Experience Wellington's thriving business hub that combines a vibrant corporate scene with an adventurous spirit. With a mix of Public and Private sector organisations, Wellington is an ideal destination for corporate events and conferences.
2. Inspiring Conference Spaces: Elevate your corporate gatherings at our newly refurbished conference floor at the James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor. With ten multipurpose meetings and events rooms which have the largest holding up to 240 guests theatre-style and 300 guests banquet-style, you can find some of the best venues here for your event.
3. Team-Building Opportunities: Take advantage of Wellington's diverse landscape and exciting activities like hiking, scenic tours, and team-bonding activities at the city centre arcade - there's something for everyone to enjoy and create lasting connections.
4. Culinary Delights and Networking: Treat your colleagues and clients to Wellington's culinary scene during networking sessions and business dinners. Explore the city's renowned cafes and eateries with local delicacies, world-class cuisine, and craft beverages - all while connecting with your colleagues and clients.
5. Cultural Immersion: Immerse yourself in Wellington's rich cultural scape during your corporate stay. With Te Papa, Wellington City Gallery, and Wellington Museum within a short walk from the hotel, you can experience the city's vibrant arts scene. Add a unique touch to your corporate trip, leaving a lasting impression on your guests.
Image sources: 1. neatplaces.co.nz 2. instagram.com 3. locali new zealand