Everything you need to know
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during this time of uncertainty. During these uncertain times, our top priority is the safety, health and well-being of our staff, families and guests. As such we continue to update and maintain multiple courses of actions and procedures, guided by SA Health, the WHO and other governing bodies relating to COVID-19. This letter has been designed to provide you with what these restrictions mean to your stay.
General House Rules
- By entering any Grand Chancellor Hotel in South Australia, you agree to follow all directions given by our COVID Marshals. Failure to comply may result in your eviction from our premises.
- At the hotel we practice social distancing with a minimum of 1.5m between people encouraged. This does not only include guest to guest but also staff to guest. Please assist us with abiding by these rules. For your convenience there are also sanitisation stations available within the hotel.
- The Front Doors to the hotel are locked from sundown to sun up to ensure your safety. Please make sure you have your room key when you leave the property, or alternatively please press the intercom to gain access
- Should guests wish to have visitors, all visitors must present to the front desk for the recording of their personal details. Any visitor found to be in breach will be evicted.
- No more than one person is permitted in the lift at any time
- Tap and Go payments are strongly favored over cash, please assist us with these measures
- A reminder that all Grand Chancellor Hotels are smoke free. Should you be found to be smoking in your room (including out of the window) a cleaning fee of $150 will apply and you may be asked to leave.
Food and Beverage
- Cafe located on the Ground Level (G) is open for breakfast daily from 7:00am until 10:30am with limits on maximum customers in place. Please note restrictions do apply including you must be seated to consume food and beverages.
- Room service is also available for breakfast, however upon delivery staff will not enter the room.
- Our indoor heated pool and spa located in the basement are open from 7:00am until 5:30pm. A maximum of 24 people in the pool room, 12 in the pool and 2 in the spa at any given time. Towels are available on the pool deck.
- Our gym is open 24 hours a day located in the basement. Restrictions apply including a maximum of 14 people in this space at any given time and sanitising of equipment required at the conclusion of your workout
- In house laundromat facility is open between 7:00am and 5:30pm with maximum of 6 people at any given time
- To minimise the risk, minibar has been removed from our rooms, however, minibar items are available for sale at reception. Please contact reception for more information.
In addition to these measures we continue to complete hourly sanitation of high traffic areas and surfaces and special attention made in-room particularly items such as door handles, phones, remote controls, crockery, cutlery, glassware, etc.
If you require any further information, please contact Reception.
For more information about COVID-19, please click here.