Wellington City Shopping Experience
- The Old Bank Arcade sits where Lambton Quay meets Willis Street (a few minutes’ walk from the pedestrian access to the Hotel), and includes leading boutiques RUBY, Taylor and Workshop.
- Lambton Quay offers 1km of local and international favourites, from Trelise Cooper, Lululemon Athletica, David Jones, Cue and Country Road.
- Willis Street showcases Zambesi, Sophie Voon Bridal, Veronika Maine, plus leading outdoor stores Macpac and Kathmandu.
- Two streets over is Wakefield Street, featuring the likes of Karen Walker and The Service Depot.
- Next is Cuba Street, the cultural hub of Wellington and a shopping haven for both urban and high-end fashion (Area 51, twenty-seven names, Kate Sylvester to name a few).
- Hidden gems are located along the central city side streets and emerging laneways add vibrant energy to shoppers experience in the capital.
Relax after a day of Shopping with High Tea at Whitby's
Serving times: 11:30am - 3.30pm daily
High Tea at the James Cook is a Wellington tradition, perfect for unwinding after a day of shopping.
Relax and savour a fine selection of t-sips teas and premium coffee, paired with our delectable High Tea Menu.
- Classic High Tea - $28.50 per person
- High Tea with Bubbles - $36.50 per person
- Kids High Tea - $17.00 per child
Reservations are required. Please call 04 498 9908 to make your booking today or book online.