Everything you need to know
Everything You Need To Know
Thank you for choosing to stay with us .
During these times, our top priority is the safety, health and well-being of our staff, families and guests. As such, we have made the commitment to vaccinate ourselves so we ask that you are too.
To gain entry to the Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide or the Chancellor on Currie, all eligible adults and children will be required to show their COVID-19 Digital Certificate OR provide personal photo identification and printed immunisation certificate.
Any person with an official medical exemption will need to provide proof of a negative COVID test result for the 72 hour period prior to seeking entry and full exemption details.
Furthermore we continue to update and maintain multiple courses of actions and procedures, guided by SA Health, SAPOL and other governing bodies relating to COVID-19. This letter has been designed to provide you with what these restrictions mean to your stay and as such by entering any Grand Chancellor Hotel in South Australia, you agree to follow all directions given by our COVID Marshals. Failure to comply may result in eviction from our premises. Thus, please assist us with abiding by these following rules.
General House Rules
- All guests must wear a mask when answering their room door or throughout the hotel. Guests may only remove their mask when in their accommodation room, eating, drinking, exercising or in the swimming pool & spa
- We practice & encourage social distancing with a minimum of 1.5m between people. This does not only include guest to guest contact but also staff to guest contact. For your convenience, there are also sanitisation stations available within the hotel. As such unless you are experiencing an emergency our staff will not enter your room. Should you wish your room to be serviced or you have a maintenance issue, you must leave your room.
- The Front Doors to the hotel are locked from 10pm to sunrise to ensure your safety. Please make sure you have your room key when you leave the property or alternatively, please press the intercom to gain access.
- All guests & visitors are to QR check in upon entry to the hotel. Please note due to Covid regulations, visitors are not to attend guest floors. Any visitor found to be in breach will be evicted.
- The hotel is a cash free environment. Please assist the hotel by paying with card only.
- A reminder that all Grand Chancellor Hotels are smoke free. Should you be found to be smoking in your room (including out of the window) a cleaning fee of $300.00 will apply & you may be asked to leave.
Food and Beverage
- Sebs Bar located on the Ground Level is open from 2pm daily with live music available on most Friday nights. This is accompanied with happy Hour from opening until 7pm daily which includes our famous $12 cocktails
- Our Buffet Breakfast is available in Bistro65 located on the Mezzanine Floor from 7am – 10am weekdays and 7am – 11am on weekends and public holidays. Dinner is also available in from 6pm daily.
- Dinner is also available in Bistro 65 as an a la carte menu from 6 pm – 9pm daily again on the Mezzanine Level
- Room service is also available 24 hours per day; however, staff will not enter the room upon delivery
- Our heated pool & spa located on Level 1 are open from 7:00am until 10:00pm. Towels are available in this area.
- Our gym, located on Level 1 is open 24 hours a day. Please ensure our equipment is sanitized the conclusion of your workout.
- Our sauna located directly off the gym is open from 7:00am until 10:00pm. Towels are available in this area.
- To minimise the risk, the minibar has been removed from our rooms; however, minibar items are available for sale at reception. An essentials list (including basic shopping) are available through the essentials menu located in your room.
In addition to these measures we continue to complete hourly sanitation of high traffic areas and surfaces. Special attention continues to be made in-room particularly items such as door handles, phones, remote controls, crockery, cutlery, glassware, etc.
If you require any further information, please contact Reception.