Everything you need to know
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during this time of uncertainty. During these times, our top priority is the safety, health and well-being of our staff, families and of course you, our guests. As such we continue to update and maintain multiple courses of action and procedures, guided by SA Health, SA Police and other governing bodies relating to COVID-19. As such this page has been designed to provide you with what these restrictions mean for your stay.
General House Rules
- By entering any Grand Chancellor hotel in South Australia, you agree to follow all directions given by our COVID Marshals. Failure to comply may result in your eviction from our premises.
- At the hotel we practice social distancing with a minimum of 1.5m between people encouraged. This does not only include guest to guest but also staff to guest. Please assist us with abiding by these rules. For your convenience there are also sanitisation stations available within the hotel.
- The front doors to the hotel are locked from sun down to sun up to ensure your safety. Please make sure you have your room key with you when you leave the property, or alternatively please press the intercom to gain access.
- Should guests wish to have visitors, all visitors must present to the front desk for recording of their personal details. Any visitor found to be in breach will be evicted.
- No more than 2 people are permitted in the lift at any time.
- Tap and Go payments are strongly favoured over cash, please assist us with these measures.
- A reminder that all Grand Chancellor Hotels are smoke free. Should you be found to be smoking in your room (including out the window) a cleaning fee of $150 will apply and you may be asked to leave.
Food and Beverage
- Bistro 65 located on the Mezzanine Level (M), is open for breakfast daily from 7am til 11am, with limits on maximum customers in place. Please note restrictions do apply including you must be seated to consume food and beverages. BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL (even if you are on a package) to avoid disappointment (Dial 8).
- Sebastyans Bar and the adjacent lobby, located on the Ground Floor, is open from 2pm til late for dining and drinking options, with maximum customers in place. Please note restrictions do apply including you must be seated to consume food and beverages. BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL to avoid disappointment (Dial 8).
- Room Service is also available for meal periods, however staff will not enter the room upon delivery.
- Our outdoor heated pool and spa located on Level 1 are open from 7am until 5:30pm with a maximum of 16 people in the pool and 3 people in the spa at any given time. Towels are available on the pool deck.
- Our gym, located on Level 1, is open 24 hours a day. Restrictions apply including a maximum of 10 people in this space at any given time and sanitising of equipment required at the conclusion of your workout.
- Our sauna remains closed.
- Bistro 65 is closed for lunch and dinner.
In addition to these measures, we continue to complete hourly sanitation of high traffic areas and surfaces and special attention made in-room, particularly high tough points.
For more information about COVID-19, please click here
If you require any further information, please contact the hotel on 08 8231 5552