Food & Beverage Supervisor
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor.
The Food & Beverage Supervisor will be primarily responsible for running shifts in the restaurant but may also be required to work some shifts in the banquets department.
Reporting to the Restaurant & Bar Manager, you will be responsible for the daily running of the A La Carte / Buffet style Restaurant. Ensuring an exceptional level of customer service is delivered to all hotel guests through staff management and development.
- To assist in the management and operations pertaining to the service of food and beverage.
- To assist in the monitoring of daily staffing and ensuring coverage for all areas of service.
- Responsible in ensuring business results are met as per targets provided.
- To manage schedules and instruct associates accordingly.
- To assist with daily briefs and monthly meetings.
- Foster and develop skills of associates via ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Previous Supervisory Food & Beverage experience in a similar environment is essential.
- Thorough knowledge of standards of performance for beverage and wine service.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven track record of excellent customer service skills.
- Highly organised and motivated with the ability to lead your team to success.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Flexible approach to work – ability to work across a 7 day rotating roster from early mornings to evenings no split shifts required.
- Friendly and positive personality.
- RSA certified is essential.
- Great team environment
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Duty meals
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Central city location with complimentary onsite secure parking
- Discounted accommodation rates at Australian and New Zealand properties
- Discounted Food and Beverage