In the case of an emergency, when Police, Ambulance, or the Fire Department are required, please dial ‘3’ for an outside line and then 111.
These are indicated on the floor plan on the back of the room door, which you should become familiar with. Should you require assistance during an evacuation, please contact the Operator (Dial 0).
In the event of an earthquake, drop, cover and hold.
- Drop to the floor away from windows or objects that could fall.
- Take cover under a table or beside the bed
- Hold on until the shaking stops
- DO NOT attempt to exit the building.
- Once the shaking has stopped, please wait for instructions over the PA system or make your way to the lobby.
Please dial #8 for more information